Friday, May 4, 2007

A Canuck Apart

Check another team and its fans into the offseason resort.

Canucks get beat in OT.

If anyone missed it, at the start of the first overtime.
Former Penguin Dany Sabourin had to start because Roberto Luongo was watching the end of CSI.
Sabourin made five huge saves.
Not enough though.
........................................
We are mud, never forget that.
So basically if you need to go anywhere for info

Go here.
.........................................

Lets do some house cleaning.



.....We have all the playoff brackets, we promise will have all of them posted before the conference finals end.

......Every Wednesday night( with the exception of the heroes finale on May 21) we will be recapping something.

Next week:
May 9, 11:00pm

The hardest working man in news takes the stage.

We are going to recap a few Pirate games, but only with the blessing of our friend
Where have you gone, Andy Van Slyke?

So that means we are going to need photoshops.

J- Schiff owns the world of photoshop.


......If there is one thing we need everyone to do, it is vote for Wendy Bell's Blog.

Vote or Die
Email everyone you know.
Rosie O'Donnell's blog is first place with like 5,000 votes.
Rosie O'Donnell is a scum bag.

Just do it.
..........................

Baby Pens down 1-0
That link takes you to the baby pensblog
The guy who runs it, is money in the bank.
..........

In Moscow

Germany stuns the Czechs 2-0



Team USA returns to form.

Kenny Wu scored 4 third period goals to seal the deal.
........................................


Day 15


...................................................

sick

12 comments:

Louis Lipps is my homeboy said...

I'm convinced that you guys have this formula down and could recap anything.

You already did Pens games like no one else.

Local news, you did that too.

So yes, give us Pirate game recaps.

Give us Seinfeld rerun recaps.

Hell, recap that cable TV station that shows nothing but that old nun talking for 24 hours a day and it would probably be solid.

By the way, I keep hearing poor reviews of Spiderman 3. Someone actually said, and I quote, "We're talking Batman and Robin bad."

Tell me it's a lie.

Penguins Insider said...

How can I be the man when you're the man? Shot and a beer, shot and beer, shot and a beer, Imp and an Iron, Imp and an Iron, Imp and an Iron, headbutt. Pfffft.

Jonny V said...

That was gayer than Sal Masekela

Anonymous said...

Hey guys the Baby Pens lost the first game.

Loser Chris said...

You don't need to post my bracket... save me the embarrassment.

EmDubs said...

My bracket is looking pretty pitiful as well..... :(

Loser Chris said...

It can't be as bad as mine. I got every first round series in the West wrong. I had the Wild winning the Cup! Next year I'll be back strong though.

Steve In Denver said...

I can't remember what I put in my bracket. I know I shamelessly picked the Pens to romp, against my best judgement.

On a different note, holy crap, the Wendy Bell blog is pretty good reading. Check out the raw fish story...she sounds like a cool chick.

The ~D said...

I had 7 of 8 matchups correct in the first round, but will most definitely lose because I selfishly picked the pens to go all the way and beat San Jose in the finals. Maybe if everyone else did the same I have a chance. Wishful thinking.

I heard bad things about Spiderman 3 as well. Waiting for someone else to see it first. Did anyone see the video of Toby Maguire slapping the camera out of that dude's hand? Hard to tell if it was justified...who cares. Damn I miss the pens. GO baby pens!

Tee said...

Anaheim is looking pretty fucking strong. Tough enough to own detroit's offensive firepower and some good finesse players... I like them in the final.

On an unrelated note, the government blocked your website at work so I'm limited severely now. Bastards.

rachel said...

My playoff bracket is probably the worst right now.

Anonymous said...

Spiderman 3 is absolute mud. It's not just a bad movie on Spiderman standards, it's horrible. Thats 3 hours of my life i'll never get back.

Disclaimer

We are in no way affiliated with the Pittsburgh Penguins of the National Hockey League.

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, The Pensblog uses logos and registered trademarks of the National Hockey League to convey our criticism and inform the public.

Photos on The Pensblog are used without permission but do not interfere with said owner's profit.

If you own a specific image on this site and want it removed, please e-mail us (thepensblog@gmail.com) and we will be happy to oblige.

wooo