Wednesday, October 11, 2006

...Penguins finally play tomorrow. Remember, 7 o'clock start...

...Pens are no. 23 in this week's SI.com Power Rankings...

...Tribune-Review reporting that Isle of Capri is the front-runner for the slots license...

...NHL.com article about Flyers scoreboard includes Maxime Talbot reference...

...And, finally, I know this is yesterday's news, but actress Sienna Miller (who?) was in town taping some "movie" and called Pittsburgh "Shitsburg" in the recent Rolling Stone:

Can you believe this is my life? Will you pity me when you're back in your funky New York apartment and I'm still in Pittsburgh? I need to get more glamorous films.

...I remember seeing a picture of her in Carnegie Museum:

SKANK-O-SAURUS
Wow. This isn't even remotely funny. No idea why I made this picture.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Sigh...that picture totally isn't funny, but I laughed pretty hard anyway.

gayuh said...

"Some Links and Sienna Miller"
nice post, thanks for sharing. please visit me back Mobil Keluarga Ideal Terbaik Indonesia Gayuh Blog

Disclaimer

We are in no way affiliated with the Pittsburgh Penguins of the National Hockey League.

In accordance with the Fair Use Copyright Law, The Pensblog uses logos and registered trademarks of the National Hockey League to convey our criticism and inform the public.

Photos on The Pensblog are used without permission but do not interfere with said owner's profit.

If you own a specific image on this site and want it removed, please e-mail us (thepensblog@gmail.com) and we will be happy to oblige.

wooo